Grote LPF-001 Semi-Hollow Body Electric Guitar Coils Splitting with Gigbag
Shipping calculated at checkout.
About this item
- Coils Splitting Pickup: This is a humbucking pickup with two magnets and two coils. When the single is "cut" (which can be accomplished with a gear dial, push/pull knob, gear key, etc.) the two coils are disconnected, leaving only one coil working. When the single is cut, the original noise removal function disappears, with the advantage that it allows for a greater variety of guitar styles, usually using humbuckers for brighter, punchier tones and single coils for softer, fuller tones.
- Fingerboard: HPL material, easier to maintain, no harsh humidity requirements. Its density is more uniform and stable than typical wood products. These characteristics eliminate the dead spots or "wolf tone" associated with traditional wood fingerboards. hpl has a clear sound similar to quality ebony, but effectively avoids the undesirable characteristics associated with ebony. It brings stability and clarity to the sound, while adding higher overtones and harmonics to make each note more clear.
- Frets&Strings : 22 Stainless Steel Frets are durable, resistant to oxidation and wear, with a rounded head that is smoother and less scratchy. Stainless Steel Frets have a mirror-like shine and a silky smooth feel that you just can't get enough of. KE10|010-046 Strings it can give you a richer, more powerful, and magical tone that will conquer you! The nickel-plated alloy winding process combined with the PVD ionic lamination process gives it a smoother feel!
- Pickups:AlNiCo cores are the most popular cores used in most high-end handcrafted pickups, and the Alnico 5 has a very strong magnetism that gives both high and low frequencies a favorable boost and a more "aggressive", "rocking" tone. The LPF-001 uses the Alnico 5 to maximize the acoustic vibrations of guitar woods and structures, and with different thicknesses of copper wire and winding designs, you can get a sound with different characteristics, whether it's vintage rock, or modern glam!
- About LPF-001: 24.75"Semi-hollow guitar features a double-sided water ripple finish with luxuriously shiny gold accessories for a beautiful, airy appearance. The new body shape makes the guitar more streamlined and easier to play when standing up. Due to the hollow nature, the semi-hollow guitar has a very good resonance performance, warm and round tone, with that classic warm jazz guitar tone, can make the low frequency full of fat and clean sound.With gigbag、 picks、spanner and power cable.
We Also Recommend
Grote LPS-023 Matte Finished Electric Guitar with P-90 Pickups- LP Style Mahogany Solid Body Guitar
Regular price $179.00 $179.00
Grote LPF-002 Semi-Hollow Body Electric Guitar Matte Finished with Gigbag
Regular price $299.00 $299.00